Join us to celebrate the fantastic history and wildlife of Clackmannan at this free family-friendly fair at the King George V playing field.
- Watch the Knights of Monymusk bring history to life
- Listen to ancient music by Gaita
- Hear magical nature stories by Botanica Fabula
- See the School of Ancient Crafts in action
- Have a go at puppet-making with Clyde-built Puppets
- Try archery with the Knights of Monymusk
- Carve a masterpiece in soap with Historic Environment Scotland
- Go on a guided walk to Black Devon Wetlands with the RSPB
- Climb to the top of Clackmannan Tower with Historic Environment Scotland (booking required - here)
- Take a stroll round the historic town with Clackmannan Development Trust
Plus: Bouncy Castle; Spacehoppers; and refreshments available to buy from local caterers Bunny Coffee Hutch and That'll Do Icely
The event is free thanks to the way IFLI is funded by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund. No need to book - except for the tower tours. Suitable for all ages. Some of the activities will be taking place on grass, so if the weather is wet please wear suitable footwear.
We are grateful to Historic Environment Scotland, Clackmannan Development Trust and RSPB for their support of this event.