Winter Wanderings Photography Competition
Images: Doug Shapley/ IFF
‘Wanderings & Windings’ are nine heritage trails around Stirling, Falkirk, Fife and Clackmannanshire, encouraging people to explore the wildlife and history of this unique landscape at the heart of Scotland.
The trails were developed by the Inner Forth Futures Partnership, through an NLHF-funded project that worked closely with local communities around the Inner Forth to create a suite of day-long, waymarked and promoted walks and cycles. The routes use existing paths and tracks to help people explore the landscape and discover some of the many hidden gems to be found around the Inner Forth. These include nature hotspots, historic buildings, riverside views, cultural landmarks and simply places to escape from the bustle of urban life.
Now the trails are live, we’d love to see any photographs that you take on the routes that embody the spirit of exploring the Inner Forth, whether on foot or by bicycle. Your images can include the built, cultural or natural heritage of the area or possibly all three!
The competition is free to enter, and is open to amateur photographers of any age.
Afternoon tea for four with a glass of fizz
Classic Afternoon tea for two
RSPB Puffin 8x32 Binoculars
Closing date: Sunday 5th January 2020
- You can enter up to three photographs per person.
- Email subject should read “Winter Wanderings: [Insert your name]”
- Entrants must complete and attach the competition entry form, including their name, contact details, location where photograph was taken and which ‘Wanderings and Windings’ route it is located on/ near.
- Entrants should include a sentence or two to explain the inspiration or reason for taking their photograph.
- By submitting an entry, entrants are confirming they have read and agreed to the competition rules.