A 26-mile route for more experienced cyclists following a large part of the Wanderings and Windings Fife Forty route. The ride will take you to parts of Fife most other routes don't reach! You'll visit Charlestown Limekilns, the lovely Balgownie Woods, and get great views of the River Forth. We'll stop for a soup and sandwich lunch en route to refuel you for the afternoon, but you should bring your own water and snacks for on the way.
You can book your place here.
All participants should note:
- This ride is suitable for riders 18+ years old.
- The route includes some mixed trails and is therefore not suitable for road bikes.
- You are responsible for attending with a 'road worthy' bicycle.
- Adults are advised to wear helmets,
- Please ensure that you are prepared for the weather; appropriate clothing and footwear are essential.